PRICE AND BOOKING
BOOK NOW ONLINE & SAVE MONEY
THIS EVENT IS NOT SOLD OUT
Phone and email Bookings are only for large groups of 20 people or more.
This event includes a queing process for people who have both booked online & purchase tickets at the event. Depending what time you arrive at, it could be from 15 minutes up to an hour & a half wait before you enter the scare attraction.
LIVE BAND EVERY NIGHT WHILE YOU WAIT TO GET INTO THE ATTRACTION.
Online Bookings can not be purchased 30 minutes prior the event each night.
If you purchase tickets at the event it is more expensive than pre booking online.
Book Now and save Money.
Like our FACEBOOK & TWITTER Page to be in with the chance to win FREE Tickets
7pm to 10pm nightly
the event may run into longer hours
Promotin Nights. 17th & 18 of October
Friday 24th until saturday 1st of November inclusive 2014
Ticket Price is 17 euro per person
There is a group discount for 20 people or more.
To get your discount rates call Lucy on 085 8116091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
No Credit Card Facilities On Site
Price list for 2014
ONLINE ADVANCE TICKET
PROMOTION NIGHT OLNY 17th & 18th
24th to 31st
FAST TRACK TICKET
Limited Tickets available
Only can be purchased online
Tickets may be available on the night
Group Rates OF 20 People or More
Must Book in Advance
By Email or Telephone
Phone or Email for price
Fast Track Tickets entitles you to pass through the main Queue, Limited Tickets available 15 minutes wait approximately
Telephone: 046 9434276
Visit us on Facebook
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE INTAKE TIME means the time at which you join the entrance queue Not The ATTRACTION. If you have a 7pm ticket you MAY NOT GET INTO THE ATTRACTION UNTIL 8PM OR AFTER. If you have an 8.00pm ticket you MAY NOT ENTER THE ATTRACTION UNTIL 9PM ETC.
ON THE BUSIEST NIGHTS OF THE EVENT YOU MAY BE QUEING FOR ONE & HALF HOUR APPROXIMATELY
THERE IS An OPTION TO BUY THE VIP FASTTRACK PASS APPROXIMATLEY 15 MINUTES WAIT
ENTER AT OWN RISK!
Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused upon refund of purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved in attending HAUNTED SPOOKTACULAR.
TEARMS & CONDITIONS
This is Haunted Spooktacular Horror Farm Grove Gardens We Scare Because We Care Working Hard To Make You Sick
This Attraction in Fordstown Kells Co. Meath Irelands most Extream Scare Attraction: May not be suitable for immature audiences or for mature audiences.
Things you should read befor you come to Haunted Spooktacular Horror Farm
What makes Haunted Spooktacular Scary? We set out to STAND OUt. Haunted Spooktacular is a full sensory assault. This takes you into the realm of a heart pounding in your face Horror Experience. Performed nightly right before your very eyes.
THERE IS NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF HAUNTED SPOOKTACULAR HORROR FARM
1. Haunted Spooktacular Horror Farm evening admission are frightening and include darkness, strobe lighting, live actors, loud noises, claustrophobia, Crawling, theatrical smoke and scent effects which are all to intended to stertle you. They are therefore Not recommended for women in late stages of pregnancy. People with heart disorders, epileptics, those of nervous dispostion or unaccompanied children under the age of 16 years old.
2. You must not touch anything inside the attractions, this includes props, effects & actors. The Actors may not touch you in some attraction but may in others.
3. You must not smoke, eat or drink inside the attractions.
4. You Must turn off all Mobile phones while in the attraction.
5. No trouchs or any form of light are to be used inside the attractions.
6.You must not take any bags into the attraction, these may be dropped in the dark and we will not be abl to search for them until the following day. Please leave everything which might get lost, such as loose jewellery, hats or glasses in the car.
7. you must walk forwards at all times. you must not stop or move backwards, you must never run.
8. once you have entered each attraction there is no midway exits, you must experience the entire attraction.
9. Rain or shine the Show goes on, we will be here so you be here to. The event runs in all weather conditions, you must ware sensible clothing and footware for potential wet conditions.
10. If you apper to be under the influence of alcohol when you arrive we reserve the right to refuse admission. In this instance you will not be entitled to a refund. You may not enter the grounds of the event if you are drunk. This decision lies with the head of security, which will make their decision based on the security and safety of ther guests and actors.
11. We reserve the right to refuse admission and refund your tickets if your behaviour is threatening or if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other quests.
12. The attaction will endeavour to ensure that the advertised attractions are available. We may, however without prior notice and without refund or compensation change the operating hours of the event or attractions, close the attractions or any part of it temporarily, restrcit the number of persons having access to the attraction, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment programme, due to capacity inclement weather, to ensure the safety security or order, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
13. Haunted Spooktacular Horror Farm carry out photography and video recording throughtout the event, which may feature guests. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that Haunted Spooktacular Horror Farm or any autorised party may use such images in perpetuinty in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rest with Haunted Spooktacluar Horror Farm or such autorised party.
14. Opening times. The show will start around 7:00pm if not don't bitch, we'll start as soon as possible.
15. How late can I come? 9:30 nightly depends on how large the crowd is, as long as there is a line we sell tickets.
16. We reccommend this attraction is for over 16 years and older so if you are wondering if your kids are too young then your kids are too young so leave them at home it ruins our good time to turn around and see your freaked out kids.
17. If your worried about being touched don't come we want you to have a fun safe time but its large crowds in tight spaces, our monsters will scare the crap out of you and might touch you but they won't hurt you.
18. Could I get hurt? Our advice is not to run or hit we understand that this is a natural reaction to fear but this is what causes most injuries so don't run or hit. Be safe.
19. Refuns of course are not refundable if you get scared and want to leave we have done our job.
By entering this event you are bound by terms and conditions of entry. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you may not enter.
THIS IS OPTIONAL
WHY NOT TAKE THE DRIVE OFF YOUR HANDS AND BOOK AN EXCURION WITH HIDDEN DUBLIN WALKS
HIDDEN DUBLIN WALKS ARE RUNNING EXCURSIOINS FROM DUBLIN CITY CENTER TO HAUNTED SPOOKTACULAR FOR 25 EURO PER PERSON
TO BOOK THIS EXCURSION FROM DUBLIN YOU MUST BOOK THROUGH DUBLIN HIDDEN WALKS WEBSITE NOT THIS WEBSITE LINK BELOW http://www.hiddendublinwalks.com/halloween-tour-dublin-2012.php
IF YOU WISH NOT TO TAKE THE EXCURION FROM DUBLIN and BOOK FOR THIS EVENT DIRECTLY CLICK BOOK NOW ON TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF PAGE.